Google


Language Translator

Monday, June 25, 2007

OMRON PLC

Programming Logic Controller as known as PLC is a tool of automation. Automation is one of the importance part in robot and CIM. The automation process replace human operator, and use of control system such as computers to control industrial machinery and process and also reduce need of human sensory and mental requirement as well. One of the PLC that i've been met is an OMRON PLC. Below in the picture of it.

OMRON PLC

This OMRON PLC is used by me during my laboratory section for industrial automation subject. This OMRON PLC can be program by using:
•Ladder diagram
•Functional block diagram
•Sequential block diagram

But, the most popular program is the ladder diagram which use symbol in order to create the program. The ladder diagram example is shown below:

Example of ladder diagram

1 comment:

Technology Tips said...

I impressed by the quality of information on this website. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. Very useful info. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. Hope to see more posts soon! PLC programming